Support That Never Fails you
Raya Data Center provides you with support plans that vary based on your IT needs, ranging from basic support to Elite support. Our support services significantly improve your IT performance, avoiding service interruptions with proactive monitoring and responsive management. With our augmented IT support, you reduce your operating costs and ensure high availability for your business.
With various support channels, ranging from phone, online chat to online ticketing system, our customers leverage on a top-notch support system, governed by an expansive SLA and is tailored to meet your specific support needs. With the availability of different packages, you can set your needs for response time, daily duration of support and the service delivery. You can also benefit from our knowledge base and documentation center that comprehensively answer your inquiries and provide you with the necessary information.
Raya Data Center offers a diversity of support options for all clients ranging from a developer with a basic virtual server on Raya Cloud to a large enterprise with a complex cloud environment running mission-critical applications. Check out the table below for the available support plans. If you need more information or if you wish to customize your support package, please contact our sales team.
General Terms and Conditions:
· Initial Response Time is the time span starting when you first submit your support request until a Raya Cloud support engineer contacts you and starts working on your support request. The Initial Response Time varies based on your selected support plan and the severity of your incident. The initial response time shown in the table to the right is for the maximum severity level incidents.
· Initial Response Time is based on 24x7 support for “Premium” & “Elite” support packages and business hours for “basic” & “standard” packages.
· Monthly Optimization Report provides you with insights on your resource usage to help you identify areas where you can achieve cost saving or improve your design.
· Consultancy Support provides detailed advisory assistance specific to an individual customer such as code or architecture reviews, design reviews, detailed instructions for application or configuration tuning (e.g. performance tuning), or the verification of specifications.
· Severity Level Assignment to an incident is left to the discretion of the customer. Raya Cloud may downgrade the severity level if customer could not provide adequate resources or responses to help Raya Cloud support team resolve the issue.